Human Design

KNOW THYSELF 

Much like astrological birth charts, Human Design is a system based on your exact time, date, and place of birth. It identifies your dominant chakras to help create your body graph. It's a lot like a blueprint that tells you exactly who you are and why you do the things you do. 

The Human Design System is the next generation of self-knowledge.

Your User - Manuel to LIFE. 

Above you will see my human design chart. I have a defined heart center which only 30% of the population have defined. This means I have consistent access to my willpower, ego & confidence. All amazing qualities to harness the material world, and bring manifestation into fruition. For the rest of the population, around 70% of you, it would behoove you to surround yourself with someone who has this area defined. It can energetically influence you to live a more decisive, purpose-filled life. Being coached by someone who has this center defined influences, motivates, and energizes your heart center. 

Basically, come get high off my supply! 😉

 

What will you learn?

- Your specific Aura type 

- Your defined/undefined chakra centers 

- Your specific gifts 

- If you're energetically more masculine or feminine 

- Are you transmitting emotions or receiving emotions 

- Your life theme 

- The best way for you to eat 

- Your strongest sense 

IMG_4785_edited.jpg